Whether you’re watching yet another TV ad about vitamins or walking down the pharmacy aisle at the grocery store, the vitamin options these days seem countless and never-ending. With such an excess of options, it can be difficult to decipher if vitamins are actually beneficial, and, if so, which ones are best for you?
We’re here to cut through the noise! Read below to hear from the experts at Avant Gynecology on this important topic.
Want to Take Vitamins? Here are the Best Options
While it’s recommended to try your best to get all of the needed nutrients from your diet, it can sometimes be impossible to do so while balancing work, family, social life, hobbies, and healthy living. Fill your plate with fresh fruits and veggies, proteins, and grains and you won’t have a need for vitamins. But if you know that just doesn’t happen as much as you’d like, here are some of the best vitamins to reach for.
- NatureMade Multi For Her: If you know you’re struggling to get in your needed iron and calcium, this is a fantastic option to help.
- Alive! Women’s Gummy Vitamins: Be careful when choosing gummy vitamins. Many have unnecessary sugar and food coloring added. This option, however, does not have those additives, and also has a boost of many necessary nutrients.
- One a Day Women’s Formula: A simple and easy way to get all of those nutrients you may be missing out on.
- Core Daily-1 Multivitamins for Women 50+: If you’re looking for vitamins and you’re further along in age, this is a fantastic way to get what you may be missing in your diet. This brand focuses on jamming their tablets with the necessary items that can boost an elderly person’s body and their digestive tract, such as calcium and vitamin B12.
- mykind Organics Vitamins: Hoping to find a totally organic option? This brand is perfect for you! They offer generic once-daily options as well as prenatal-specific vitamins as well.
What You Should Get From Your Vitamins
Still not sure what you need to focus on when it comes to vitamins? Here’s an easy guide of the nutrients most people do not get enough of in their daily diet.
- Vitamin D
- Omega-3 fatty acids often found in fish oil
- Vitamin B12
Have any more questions about the best vitamins for women? Often the most beneficial first step you can take is going over your diet and lifestyle with your physician, who can then recommend the most useful vitamin options for you. Reach out to the experts at Avant Gynecology by clicking here or by giving us a call at 404-352-2850.